Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our First Presentation

I felt our first presentation was very informative and very cool. Usually those two things don't go hand in hand. I laid out the goals of our project, and Jorel dazzled RCOS with his RGB tile prototype, totally controlled by the launchpad. I also used a Launchpad to navigate my slides using a Python script to read serial and translate it into computer actions. The slides are posted here, but for the grand tour I would recommend the video, you get a better idea of what we have in mind and you get to see the cool things we demonstrated with the launchpad. Although, at ~30 mins, I cannot call our presentation brief, so if you want to skim through the slides and skip to exciting part of the presentation, start at the 20:00 mark (Jorel's RGB light tile is not to be missed !!!). Preceding this is very cool information about timers and PWM, so the student in me wants you to watch that too. So, let's start watching.

The slides:

Embedded controls


The video ( 33:44 ):

No comments:

Post a Comment